- Why Phelan? For starters he has dealt with more parked buses than Butler and Blakey put together
- Mike Phelan it is. An ex-Canary with plenty of gongs and coaching experience. So, what’s not to like?
- Today’s role models? Football is spectacularly failing to fulfil its moniker of the ‘beautiful game’
- Where has the fun gone in the Fine City? Now it’s only a question of the level of venom, angst and vitriol
- A bicker-free week and for once the international break brings an element of calm to the Fine City