- Only one day before Jim dons the yellow tie. But what or who can we expect to see at the ‘gates’ of Carrow Road?
- A miserable one for the Canaries at St Mary’s as Mr Whittaker sees red on a not very ‘Super’ Sunday
- Tantrums, tiffs and transfers. And now we all hurtle towards a bonkers week of wheeling and dealing
- Lewis wasn’t the first, and surely won’t be the last; some even go on to become Canary Hall of Famers
- City survive a test in a lively New York Stadium but, despite a Ricky winner, Lewis steals the show