- Redmond departs south, Brady makes hay in the Euro shop window and the Hethersett hotel mystery
- A ‘double bounce-back’ the goal as the tremors of last season subside and thoughts turn to new fixtures
- The NCFC striking conundrum (Part 1): City of the 1970s had a poacher who only thought of finding the net
- The riddle of the ugly yellow box, City’s Irish trio at the Euros and is it now finally time to have your say?
- Does expectation dull the fun? A look back suggests big money and big names equates to pain and angst